IBX Spend Capture Cloud Launched
Capgemini, a provider of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has announced the launch of its IBX Spend Capture Cloud solution to help customers enhance their procurement processes.
From implementing contracts, monitoring procurement KPIs and offering procurement choices to track all costs across products and services, the new IBX Capture Spend Cloud streamlines the procurement process and allows organizations to capture the benefit of on-line spending, which is often wasted due to lack of compliance with procurement standards. This solution, that combines a consumer-like experience with scalability for global roll-outs, integrates with all major eProcurement systems and links contracts to operational processes to provide improved contract compliance. It will be available across all key markets including the United States, the UK, France, Germany, Netherlands and the Nordic countries.
- Cadenas Partnership with Siemens PLM Software
- Siemens Extends Strategic Relationship with SAP
- Materials Services Business Launched in Serbia
- SAP E-Sourcing On-Demand
- Self-Service Supplier Portal
- 160,000 Business Customers for T-Home
- Capgemini Acquires Procurement Specialist IBX